Thursday, 14 February 2013

Colour My World With Love

As a street photographer there are some moments that you want to capture but that you don't want to intrude upon, so you have to get creative. Here I saw the couple so moved to opposite this part of the ruined abbey, crouched down and focused on the couple through the central arch. On Valentine's day it was too good an opportunity to miss.
Then I wondered how I could make the couple stand out more so, after a crop, I tried a bit of selective colouring. I like both images, though I think I prefer the full colour - I'll leave you to decide which one you prefer.

Colour my World with Love
From Colour my World with Love

Fill my world with Colour
From Colour my World with Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, due to the amount of spam comments have had to temporarily put comments on moderation