Tuesday, 26 February 2013

The Challenge of Grey Days

The endless grey days of late have made outdoor photography very much of a challenge. I've not let it stop me though as it's all a learning curve. Some people upload perfect photos, then again maybe they only take perfect photos. You'll not find perfect photos here but you will see the struggle I had trying to get good shots. It's easy enough on a nice sunny day but we seem to see them so rarely so I'm now using these grey days as a persona challenge to try and improve my photography skills. One thing I learned today is that if you are taking nature snaps try to get in close to your subjects. Oh, and despite the dull grey weather I actually enjoyed myself taking these ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, due to the amount of spam comments have had to temporarily put comments on moderation