Pages

Thursday, 9 January 2014

12th Night Celebrations 2014 presented by The Lion's Part


12th Night Celebrations on bankside, presented by The Lion's Part. What a fantastic event to attend; mummer plays, the Holly man, singing, parades, dancing, story telling, wassailing - and it's all free! I loved how they made everyone feel involved.

Shame the day was so dull weatherwise, the photos are a long way from my best, a handful are sooc which goes to show that it's the operator at fault and not the camera. As the light began to fade I resorted to the camera's in-built flash for some of the later photos.



I also took a few photos before and after the event, the chewing gum graffiti is certainly different, I need to work on my night photography though

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, due to the amount of spam comments have had to temporarily put comments on moderation